can be blue ribbon ..... yes, well .... and he lets me put away the last Winter decoration and slowly but surely dig out the Spring / Easter decorations. The old pot is a flea market find, which has been living for some years with me on the balcony. This year, he may harbor for the first time inside flowers. My mother last week at the weekly market Muscari white and worried that I really like in the old treasures.
Although I say again that I have no place to bid, I had this bunny on e * ay.
And I'm glad it worked! I think the little guy sooo süüß porcelain! The
Häkelfieber me right now in the grip and there is no end in sight .... Lot still needs to be completed .... I can show it here already:
Cute as a coaster and at 60 ° washable. My favorite cup is now on the mat in a silver-plated coasters Aunt Lisbeth. A little luxury feeling while drinking coffee is hoping for some o). What is next seen in the image semi, I'll show you tomorrow - even a flea market finds ....
Now the camera's battery feed only once a little power, he can tomorrow fresh to work.
this afternoon Mousie, Mousie and Mini mausimom invited for coffee and be pampered.
Because there is more to the pot have to do without her
on photos with flowers.
I think you all have ever seen
Muscari white and can get over it: o)
Although I say again that I have no place to bid, I had this bunny on e * ay.
And I'm glad it worked! I think the little guy sooo süüß porcelain! The
Häkelfieber me right now in the grip and there is no end in sight .... Lot still needs to be completed .... I can show it here already:
Cute as a coaster and at 60 ° washable. My favorite cup is now on the mat in a silver-plated coasters Aunt Lisbeth. A little luxury feeling while drinking coffee is hoping for some o). What is next seen in the image semi, I'll show you tomorrow - even a flea market finds ....
Now the camera's battery feed only once a little power, he can tomorrow fresh to work.
this afternoon Mousie, Mousie and Mini mausimom invited for coffee and be pampered.
I also wish you a nice Tuesday.
power was out of it!
0 comments:
Post a Comment