Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Top Speed Of A Honda 400ex

chocolate cake and flea market finds

Here I show you my flea market find.
So the items looked ....
of silver plated coasters I noticed first.
the clear signs of use
let me hesitate at first.
Then I found this:
heavy glass, as a vase or glass tea light
and suitable .....

exact match on the saucer.
degrees in the evening when the candle burns,
subject to wear no longer on, so you had
with both!
I am very happy with the yield!
And here is the recipe for the small
chocolate cake I have shown HERE
.


**** *** chocolate cake
for 20 cm springform


100g butter or margarine with
80 - 100 g sugar ,
half Package vanilla sugar and
2 egg yolks until fluffy Stir
125 g flour with
1 / 2 P. baking powder and stir.
100 ml milk,
2 tablespoons cocoa,
2 tablespoons grated chocolate,
1 / 2 teaspoon cinnamon and
an MSP ground ginger add and stir.
Finally
whites of
2 egg whites, fold and fill all into a greased mold. Bake 30 minutes -
at 175 ° in a preheated oven 25th

given half-whipped cream rich
and happiness arises when
enjoying one of its own; o)


0 comments:

Post a Comment