Monday, February 21, 2011

South Park Studios Watch On Itouch

I need

a new ID card and have this morning trying to reach someone at the office for a
appointment to ... .. Well, penny you? Correct: busy ... busy ... busy ... occupied ... occupied ... occupied ..... Oops ... now I almost hung .... dial tone! Announcement .... just before I had exploded to note that were occupied at the moment all the places you call back but could be! The time now I call service.
Hmmm, what .... now I have to strongly absorb dust and then maybe I hear the telephone and I have to grapple again with the phone number. Phone stuck in your pocket falls flat in the absence of a pocket. Phone to the waist clamp also falls flat in the absence of support to terminals on the phone. But .... STOP .... but there was something else ....

it is THAT!

got sucked dust I,











, came the recall

; ; ; when I was done! O)


0 comments:

Post a Comment