Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Brazilian Supermarket

News from February 2011

Dear family, friends and fellow readers Mitleserinnen,
the first month of the new year is already over again. With the beginning of February but there is a new feature on this blog. I will reduce the number of items may have found only publish once a month something, because there is nothing more layers zuber everything repeats itself only as I do.
My main activities have also focused as I've found to messages on my Facebook page. Everything there is effective and manageable ordered. Man has his friends and can only contact via chat or receive messages to me. I want to do any advertising for Facebook to communicate but that is just simply more practical than a blog like this one. can and another important point is that I work with the RockMelt Brwoser me a lot of info does not give the other browsers.

Our life here in PhuKradung has leveled out after moving from Phanokkao and we set up according to our apartment building, furniture and other things --- some are still held by Sornsris father's house because everything here in PhuKradung not fit in But now the day has begun for us here.
Every morning my wife takes the kids to school and kindergarten and afternoon I'll pick them. Then prepares Sornsri before the lunch or make homework and I'm sitting when the time is available on the computer and do the emails, update the website's and blog's reading and some of Thailand forums by talking over Skype with my sister or friends or I photograph News from around PhuKradung what I do not know yet, and so the time goes by very quickly.
really happened nothing extraordinary about the there to report. Sornsris cousin Nok from NongHin visit us more often and her friend from Rumpis Phanokkao / BanSai Sornsri and sometimes also goes by Phanokkao to friends or we go to some weekend Phakham to Sornsri `s siblings or otherwise come in and once a month in the county Chumphae bulk purchase made and controlled the bank affairs.
Sornsri will leave later this year aggregates to the site with soil. In January 2010, Sornsri get their new car because all this is easier for us all, because then anything can be done without any stress but said nothing extraordinary, the normal life here, as elsewhere around the world.
and therefore the Post `s reduced, or perhaps there is once again announced a pause for thought.

0 comments:

Post a Comment