Tuesday, February 1, 2011

How Long To Freeze Water In A 2 Pvc Pipe

discreetly

today I would like to point to something.
I also have very extra
elected inconspicuous colors ....


happen how could that I was already 5 years
hang around in the blogger world and I have not noticed
where time has stopped ... I do not know.

in February, my birthday
blog anyway and therefore there is the

I would like
thank you all again.

For those I already hold
remain loyal,

with those who have rediscovered my blog
and keep coming back,

with those who are in the
readers list have entered
with those who only occasionally come across
and of course

with those who are now only about
lottery advertising came about.

Now I know but still not what I draw to ....
three themes to choose: 1 =
something romantic,
2 = some colorful
or
3 = a little animal.
So if you want to win a surprise gift
me leave until 15 February 0.00 clock a comment in the
which is 1, 2 or 3, so the profit becomes pleasurable.
link would be nice, but is not mandatory.

on 16 February, pulled the winning ticket
and I am now very curious to see if a surprise profit
interesting enough o)
here again the thumbnail pictures for all
wish to make some advertising:

0 comments:

Post a Comment