Sunday, February 27, 2011

Can You Get Hd 1080i With Coax

If the evil left, the new conservatives?

The fact that Mr. Guttenberg has cheated on his doctoral thesis knowingly can not now be seriously doubted. Now I would expect that our conservative values and always takes on German morale thoughtful CDU in this connection very clear words. She does, but quite unexpected: Mrs. Merkel does not believe that Mr. Guttenberg had weakened in his post. They have confidence in our defense.

politicians of the SPD and the Left find there the other hand, very different words:
Mr. Oppermann (SPD):
This is intentional theft and there is no excuse
Mrs. Vogler (The Left):
fraud and deception in academic titles, for Nobles no Kavaliersdelik

And last but not least be there specified or the people:
are especially clear on this in the comments FAZ
The commentators are divided mainly into two camps, pro and contra Guttenberg Guttenberg. Really interesting is the respective arguments. The per-Guttenberg camp seems to have no moral qualms, but it was a plot by the "bad left" (where selbige define the mere fact that they condemn Mr. Guttenberg's moral behavior). The Contra-Guttenberg-bearing (ie the evil left) to see the fraud in Guttenberg's a weakness of character, which can make its suitability as a minister in question. The

confused me but all very much. What has become of our conservative CDU? Where are the values and norms that dictate otherwise its political action?
And why are our "bad left" suddenly, morally and relate her findings on good old values such as honesty and credibility?
I ask myself the question whether the "bad left" does not become more conservative than the CDU. Turns now to our political landscape for more fundamental? I must now vote CDU, because the other parties have all become too conservative?

I am confused! As well, I do not count the people of the noun, otherwise my brain would have exploded long ago.

0 comments:

Post a Comment