Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Master Proxy Unblocker

school holidays in Thailand - and promt, the overloaded Internet connections

Thailand `s Internet access down

as I anticipated, the Internet traffic of something bad I can not surf more reasonable and expeditious manner. This Thai ISP's are the scum and you could just spit out before you. Profit maximization of them is going to pay the costs and quality of life here in the subscriber expectations for a good connection good money. If they at least the extra income on weekends or school holidays would make sense to invest for stable compounds, so everything would be OK but they are squandering almost certain probability the money, to say, today I'm good, what is morning I care a damn.
For this month of October 2010, I've wasted my money on the internet, so to speak would have it otherwise should use it sees fit. Do I provide a monthly Internet break

0 comments:

Post a Comment