Why something that others did it?
I wanted to write a kind of summary of the problems with renewable energy, but then unfortunately I lacked the motivation.
presented today, I realize that something like human have made it clear to understand more than I do.
in Hanover will take place next month, the second of November the science. Here are several presentations on various topics held and that most of people equipped with a variety of academic titles.
particularly put your heart I want to talk at 16:11 on "bio-climate counterproductive nature" held by Prof. Dr. Michael Rode from IUP (Institute for Environmental Planning) of the Leibniz University Hannover. It promises to be a comprehensive presentation of interesting, not least because usually the speaker an enjoyable presentation style. The program
is thematically very diverse, ranging from music and theater to Economy and beyond.
I will for sure attend some events and then write down some impressions here.
0 comments:
Post a Comment