Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Best Upconvertingblu-ray Player

Bureaucratic madness

Today it gets a little complicated, to be honest, I do not understand it himself.

I refer for 15 years half-way pension, not very much, but as a student, you take what you can get. I regularly got my money, up to 01.04.2010. Since I was deleted my pension in error. As I continue studying and not yet 27 years old, am I entitled to continue to rent. So I made an appointment with the pension system and introduced a new application next zustätzlich an application for inclusion in the health insurance of retired after the nice fellow pointed me out that the possibility exists. I would have in hindsight probably left better. The pension is paid to me while without problem, but ...

A small jump: I was until the end of 2007 family health insurance through my mother, my mother was ill no longer insured at the time (yes something is in Germany actually possible), I check with my health insurance, as I turn to a get health insurance because I need to be insured as a student. I was convicted in the health insurance for students. I got a grant for over selbige my student loans and for me the world was in order. Since April this year, I get no more student loans, so I'm currently to be too poor to apply for housing benefit. Since then I learned of the possibility to lower my cost of health insurance dramatically while I enter the health insurance of retired I put selfsame application as mentioned above.

So I paid first no longer contributing to my health insurance because I selbige now directly deducted from the pension have been and are carried away by the German pension insurance to the insurance company. At 18:06 I received a letter from my health insurance, which was said, I entered the health insurance of retirees received. One month later I got a letter that told me I meet the requirements but not now and will back into the health insurance for students. So I have made good so for 2 months in my health insurance rates and actually thought the story was so off the table.
But then I got a hearing on 10.4.2010 letter this time from the German Pension Fund, which tells me I already had since 2007 in the health insurance of retired people and therefore had to pay extra contributions for that period. Together makes about 250 €, a lot of money for someone who is too poor to apply for housing benefit.
Apparently it is true, that I as Pensioners as soon as I'm compulsorily insured under the statutory health and care insurance, pension contributions from my pay has.
I called first at slightly irritating about my health insurance because I selbige actually just the opposite was reported, namely that I am not in the health insurance of pensioners. But apparently you have there, changed his mind again, since I was 17:05 in the health insurance of retired and knew not at all how it came to the last letter and the contributions from the 17:05 I get back of course.
Aja, clearly already. Had I perhaps occasionally to say. I was but in turn
keinerwegs since 2007 in the health insurance Pensioners, but only since the said date.
However, I was of course the last 15 years, health insurance, and apparently I never have to be in another health insurance as the health insurance of retired / may. So also must not be family insured through my mother. I am however a complete mystery when exactly I had to make that request. Finally, I'm not just become way with 20 / 2, but already in my childhood. I simply did not believe that the possibility exists in the health insurance of retired people to enter. I was neither of the German pension insurance, which can actually imagine that children are insured, nor from my health insurance, which was aware of my pensioner status be noted that I do not need additional insurance. Otherwise I would of course have never done because the health insurance of pensioners is much cheaper than health insurance for students.
probably benefit me all little and I can only hope that I'm actually too poor to have to pay the sum, but I find it amazing that no one has noticed in 15 years time that I apparently had contributions from to point to pay my rent and no one thought it necessary to tell me that I had the wrong insurance.
I have today Opinion on the consultation letter sent out and when I receive an answer, I will inform you about here, the remainder of the horror story.
Until then, Germany your bureaucracy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment