Sunday, October 17, 2010

Why Do People Get Band Tattoos On Their Arms>

obituary for Southpark.de

I am a big South Park fan. This has already led to a one-week duration catchy tune of Cartman's "In the Ghetto", including the dialogues, a telephone conversation in which I yelled "He's such a cool guy" into the phone and the surrounding people irritated easily-short South Park quotes accompany my life.
Southpark.de has long been a great site to pursue my hobby. All episodes were there, both in the original German and in the synchronization available and there was an occupied before me always like to feature, the random selection.
So it was earlier and then came the downfall. While initially a commercial before each episode ran what for me was quite tolerable, run selbige now or in part, three times during the episode. If you consider that the South Park episodes only, say, more than 20 min. That last is an imposition.
I liked southpark.de really like, but now it is dead. My Avatar I will still keep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment