I'm not anti-social!
I had an appointment yesterday with my sister for an extensive breakfast and chatting before they begin their training next week. This resulted in an interesting conversation about Hartz IV increase, the substance of which I would like to play here again.
My sister relates several years Hartz IV and let himself ask about a few months ago, when a panel acting on the principle project started in our home town, to the press their intention. This article has seemingly every one of my friends read, not just myself. Apparently she was quoted in the newspaper about this: "This is a good thing, because I can buy the children sometimes an ice cream!" The reactions of my friends went more in the direction "Den but it is not so bad!" True it is financially they are not that bad, actually, it was also not at her around the ice, but more generally to "what"-in her case, for example, the sports club of the children and she wanted to really show that not all of Hartz IV recipients of the same type of "Hartz IV Assi" are. Angry that the newspaper has cited them at this point so distorted and sinnentfremdend, but it does not seem good to say that the Hartz IV recipients but not really as bad off.
was in our conversation yesterday, it primarily to the Hartz IV increase of 5 €.
My sister said:
"I can live like this, clearly there is not much, but no one has to starve, the new shoes for my son every month, the clear not to expect a general to be considered is then not really conclusive. but the money goes. What bothers me, however, the media presentation of the Hartz IV recipients- As if we all would be the total Assis! "
My sister is safe with this opinion is not on TV, as do the cliché Hartz IV-Assis, or the poor single mother beaten by former player. Would she do it yet, you probably would be the whole story in the newspaper quote different. And I think that statement pretty and would like to share it here because it is honest and summarizes the problem simply and concisely.
In the media, there are currently two opinions (admittedly somewhat simplified form here)
1) The Hartz IV rates are too high, but do not always work all
2) The Hartz IV rates are too low, it are just not exhibit any anti-social
I want These Three: The Hartz IV
rates are sufficient to live, they guarantee a basic livelihood, but the media Darstllung must change.
My sister is not the popular media stereotype Hartz IV, neither the one nor the other. What they want is an illustration of the equivalent conditions warrant. The average unemployed person is not subject to our media, not even in the blogosphere (though they are at thinking on other issues mostly "traditional" sources of information). The existence of this average is completely denied the existence of a Hartz IV receiver says the clear, "I find the rates reasonable" is negated. Surely they would find more money nice times on holiday, a car. But the state is not the place to meet these needs, which is not his task.
can steiten certainly on the basis of calculation, are surely also several methods of work coffin doors to questionable inhuman. But to argue constantly about whether one can live on Hartz IV or not is simply not purposeful, because I do not have starved Hartz IV recipients experienced in the media (and would have given it I would certainly read about it) and I have enough in the environment for me to be sure that they also have money for my hobbies and free time to spare. I would like to argue about the image that the citizens of the FRG is mediated by their unemployed.
0 comments:
Post a Comment