Sunday, July 18, 2010

Male Genital Examinaton

A Saturday full of sex toys

Yesterday I had my first day at my new job, a sex shop, in the evening I was invited by a friend called on a dildo party or Dildofee.

undertaken after the past 11 hours work in a sex shop I was in the categories of customers . Divided

Category 1: The I-want-a-gift-for-my-girlfriend-type
The I-want-a-gift-for-my-girlfriend-type characterized in that it usually pretty much know what preferences the girlfriend and consult you on the products in question can be. It will be inserted batteries and compared the actual power of the devices and ultimately they prefer mostly satisfied with a gift from there.

Category 2: The Joke The Joke Item Type
Article type would either bring a bachelor party or for the (18th) birthday of a friend something funny. Most occur in the types of two groups. The most popular product in this group are inflatable dolls, male or female. Alternatively, are sometimes chosen vibrators in banana form, including the face or penis-shaped wine gums. As free gifts printed air mattresses come with a scantily clad blonde particularly well.

Category 3: DVD Type
This group is for me the most amazing. As a young woman under 30 I actually only know of porn from the Internet, in times of Youporn et al. It is extremely surprising to me that porn DVDs still sell very well.
The DVD type is usually alone and is targeted in the DVD area, where he rummaged through some time, the range and wants to no assistance, is apparently the selection of the appropriate porn rather a decision that one makes alone.
Not for the DVD-type are now couples, the DVDs, but these are the type of couple to arrange.

Category 4: The pair-type
The pair type is certainly the most diverse group. In this type hardly favourisierte products to make, with vibrators and dildos as well as DVD in the younger age group of 18 to 25 years are popular mostly here, the so-called entry-level models chosen. Whereas the 25 + group is probably already sufficiently equipped with the basic, they often choose the more unusual or specialized products such as latex and leather clothing, bondage, hemp ropes; they also choose the more expensive products. The couple
type experiences some overlap with other types and is sometimes not regarded as a separate type, the distinction is difficult.

Category 5: The type
Fetish The fetish-type knows exactly what he wants, he is already well informed about the product and therefore needs no advice. The fetish-type is usually male. In some literature in this context of the couple-fetish-type spoken as a subcategory (See also pair-type).
the fetish type I would like to ask for his phone number but I do not trust me.

Category 6: This party-Demanding-female type
are interested to-Demanding-wife type women alone the charge to enter and search for something nice. Most women are very well maintained and it has been at the sight of the suspect they are demanding, what usually holds true.
are particularly popular lingerie and dildos and vibrators. However here the focus is clearly on the high-quality lingerie including Corsets.
you should consult you and ask many questions about the product, but most know very quickly what they want. Are you interested in catalogs and can possibly also order goods from it.
This party-Demanding-woman type is very time consuming, but makes a strong interest by the seller Joy and is therefore one of the more popular types (especially here justifies most of the sales at the end of the time).

made after 11 hours lingerie and dildos I am on the Dildofee. The
Dildofee has clearly targeted women, the very nice lady explained all the products in detail and they also like larded with small anecdotes from her life without being "dirty." I feel like a Sex and the City cliché, there are champagne, all toys (from the time it does not mean more sex toys, which is the feminine atmosphere of the matter is not well justified) are rumgegeben and aufprobiert (of course, by the hand or nose, after all, the evening nicely). Overall, we are seven young ladies, who've all had a collection of toys. They exchange experiences on the toys, different preferences become clear.
addition to the vibrators and dildos, there are also various creams and lubricants all of which are distributed for testing at the end of the evening we all smell after a mixture of five odor components. But women like things that smell good.
short, probably a dildo party is about as off as you would imagine. Everything is very tasteful, the handcuffs are definitely in the Softie category, they are so soft that it probably not at all realize that one is chained and to make matters worse you get these things even themselves on, because I would rather stay in my home. The fact that the very nice lady pointed also to the fact that bonds have nothing to do with SM, but it involves dropping, can wrinkle my forehead, here is projected apparently too much of himself to others and the tasteful ad absurdum, a thinking person is surely clear that restraints may well have something to do with BDSM.
But still it was a very nice evening, I just wonder if men are admitted to such an event, too? In particular, the mating-type I could well imagine as well, after all, is like my toys and my sexual partner. I have the phone number the nice lady, maybe I'll call them at times, and question them about this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment