God created time of haste, he has said nothing
Wangerooge missing on the platform and thatched roofs (bomb attack in 1944; destruction Most of the houses), but they simply have the most beautiful island theme and stick to it.
Having spent last year in four months on this tiny island, I was on the weekend to visit. I live in a city with more than 500,000 inhabitants, Wangerooge has about 1000 (not counting up to 11,000 tourists per day).
I've been working this weekend a lot and slept little and yet I'm completely relaxed returned. On
Wangerooge running out of time differently. They never missed his train (there are indeed the island railway, which operates only between the station and the ferry terminal and is therefore usually used only 2x per stay, with arrival and departure), there are no cars (ambulances and electric cars excluded) and who has lived only 4 months without cars realize just how stressful a federal road, the people are friendly to about 80% (in my home town, they are unfriendly to about 80%), the island is so small that each point in about 30 minutes. may reach by bicycle.
Wangerooge has made me calmer, in turn, seem to me the people disgusting. Every time I am Hauptbahnhof to work day in the train climb I am angry about the people, as they are already squeezed into the train before the passengers got off the train at min so well for 8. train ride to get a seat, which they then either for the young man with Gipsfuß and even crutches for about 80 year old woman to give up again.
Although my island is too quiet to live there always has to pull me I fertilize after my studies in a peripheral area.
0 comments:
Post a Comment