salary ad absurdum
A German supermarket chain with at least 12,000 stores paid their packers, according to an employee at € 3.72 per hour. As we understand it only the front revisions to a minimum wage. I do not want to go so far as to say that I would not work for pay, but I would do my best as far as possible to a better paid job. What me, given the fact that I'm feeling the only man in Germany where more jobs are available, as it can accept, probably would not last long. The now former employee of the supermarket chain has also managed to the new employer pays much as 6 €.
interesting in this context is that a few days ago a young man talked about the end of 20, who was sitting next to me on the train with his friends about his last interview. Hourly wage was evident at 7 €. Quote: "But I'm not working, I want to take money and not bring." Very obvious and the arguments why the hourly rate is unjust or too low, "the foreman gets even more, although the only running around all day and sometimes says what to do", "who said the money comes through the hours in, What will it? "
Incidentally, I have three jobs to date again, in I get 5 a € the hour, as the money is actually more pure than the hours. With ten hours of work but at least that's also 50 €, so for two weeks the food supply secure.
principle one should take any job as a job seeker, it is physically reasonable. First, this increases the chances of getting a better job, be it in the same company or in another. First, it looks better on your CV and any job increases competence. In particular, as unskilled or no work experience can not make such high demands on the content. Because ultimately, the primary aim the collection of experiences and learning new activities.
0 comments:
Post a Comment