service in the North Western Railway
last weekend I had to use two features of the NCA. Since my semester ticket is not here, I was forced to buy me a ticket. Unfortunately, this proved more difficult than expected, because while there is the train ticket machines are; the same but takes less than 50 € notes (lower notes I did not have it). I got on the search for a train attendant, which I did not find. He rose, however, at the next stop, and I was glad things with him to purchase a ticket. The Lord, however, was the view I had to know the local traffic that less than 50 € notes will be accepted. Since I usually with my semester ticket anywhere'm where I want to go and I therefore most once a year to buy a ticket, was to me not at all clear, only after another passenger to the conductor he assured saw as I tried to pull a ticket sold The train I reluctantly still a ticket.
On the return trip a few days later on the same route I was smarter and had a 10 €-license with me, I was so optimistic about the ticket machines and realized that I should pay now suddenly fits. The fare was € 8.60. I did not fit. As I was traveling with four friends I started with them in the chaotic back and forth to change money. When I had the money, almost together, I found the train attendant and asked him if he could sell me a ticket. He could not. Reason: the machine functioned properly, my comment would be to "please pay them properly" hardly speak of "perfect", he commented to the effect that the change was empty. This is for him apparently is no shortage, 8.60 € he probably always fit in your wallet.
I at least had the hope he would give me change for the money so I would be fit to pay, which he refused, however, from also. Ultimately, although I got the money together, but with the result that I had to borrow money.
Making the NCA does not considers it necessary, the change in their ticket machines fill up regularly and the conductor was not willing to change money or I simply even to sell the ticket, the Lord in terms of service gets a smooth 6 from me.
Conclusion: If the NCA would be the only affordable transportation between Oldenburg and tar sands, I would use it again.
0 comments:
Post a Comment