Monday, July 19, 2010

How To Get Rid Of Throat Ulsers

mass production


My niece likes painting and their works often given away to friends and relatives.
recently expressed to me again a picture in his hand. I was excited and looked at more closely.
was marred, however, my joy as my little two seat neighbors pointed me daruf they had already such a picture. And when I was selbige looked clear to me: my 8 year old niece has gone into mass production!
The same girl Blodgett hair and always with the three flowers in the foreground, the identical colors, including orange colored eyes. When I turned the picture I found there my name but a few inches above, the name of her brother, but crossed out.
I'm slightly bent, my niece, the second by Warhol himself repeatedly copied and apparently are the days of the produced individual images just for me over too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment