Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Snorting Oxycontin How Long In Your System

end to the year 2010 in PhuKradung



to Webfotoalbum the Lange family here

now are photos of the second half of 2010 have been uploaded
and the year comes to an end, for me was not a good year for the € decay and I I have to see the provisionally Visaruns to Laos to make ends meet but as the saying goes "The hope . Last dies "enjoy bein view the photos

Even at the end of 2010 here in PhuKradung the school where our daughter is about: PhuKradung A provincial school Winner 2010

the school of PhuKradung A provincial winner of Loei in 2010 became the is a great achievement and even the messenger of the king were there to honor the school. I do not know how many hundreds of schools in the province of Loei were to choose but in any case, the school has become the No. 1 PhuKradung this is a great performance of the school by teachers and pupils "Congratulations"

0 comments:

Post a Comment