Saturday, December 11, 2010

Gay Hangout Places In Kolkata

new blog at WordPress created

here is a record of the great stars of the rock era "Bryan Adams"

here is the link to the original page in WordPress
this blog to WordPress, I've set up to compare which of the two video types are easier to use.

Which blog platform is best? WordPress vs Blogger


Which blog platform is best? I know only two blog platforms: Blogger and WordPress. Blogger is a free platform that Google offers and she has certainly many advantages - But also serious disadvantages.

The benefits of Blogger:
free, no hosting required
blog is set up in minutes
the operation is very intuitive
Adsense is installed with a few clicks
affiliate links, banners, etc. allowed

Disadvantages:
the selection of design templates is very limited
the owner of your blog is a blogger, not you, your account
may at any time simply deleted without warning
the posts are by date and sorted by category
No Plugins

provisional findings on the benefits WordPress
also free either directly to WordPress, or to own server
Enables the professional design of your blog
very wide range of features (eg plugins)
support many affiliate / market places (eg link elevator) non-blogspot.

provisional findings on the disadvantages of WordPress
but not to handle it as easy as Blogger but if you have patience wurchtelt it through and it is from time to time easily.

here you can see three first-class and above all understandable WordPress video tutorials which I have chosen from many videos offered.
1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCamtE-LWc4
2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_qiEDvoZ1A
3) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bbwUDcrxYE
What are bloggers platforms ? Of course for every type of private blog. So prepare to catch a blog and make it big with the Blogger community.
I will report on a suitable occasion more views on the advantages and disadvantages of both platforms Blogger.
am now, I still try of WordPress so be patient.

------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------
audio files is to use on specific topics in Blogger also help.
'm still experimenting on how I make a song in the mp3 player can play without problems. The mp3Song is located initially on my own server from there he will also be charged. The script is a normal script to embed a media player as it is shown below.


there are other variations such as in 4Shared.com (see photo) where from there the Embedcode is inserted then it looks like this.
here a pic of 4Shared.com going to there to the track by Bryan Adams "I Thought I'd Seen Everything" upload and insert the code with me.

I would not have it but as including the windows media player.
4shared is not bad and very fast in the structure'm using the URL embedded in the windows player and it works by the windows disappears and the player appears 4Sharedplayer fascinating how it works out.
------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------
Title: Bryan Adams "I Thought I'd Seen Everything"





Title: Gary Hoey "Silent Night" brilliant guitar solo



0 comments:

Post a Comment