policy? Then would rather make art
While the pirates politics, I have looked at Chemnitz.
Day 1: Town Watch. Architecture boring. Parks, even for a landscape architect (and are mostly relating on parks tough) boring. Art Collection Chemnitz = great!
Admission is indeed (reduced 4 €) 6 € rather high, but I was also a good three hours there. The collection is broad and well staged. Currently including the work of Klara Hobza, which was previously unknown to me and get to know their own labor, the visit geloht issued. Mrs. Hobza Things you do well even in a nice evening with friends and wine could weave together, with the difference, it implements the ideas. My favorite movie of hers is this .
evening we had dinner in Malula, a Syrian restaurant. The restaurant is nice on the river and the food is simply delicious. If you come to Chemnitz should definitely eat here.
Day 2: First min approximately 45 minutes. walk from the hotel to the Villa Esche, run it. Heading the synagogue looked more disappointed that I had more charm I expected. Unfortunately, it is very modern and therefore bulky.
The Ash Villa, designed by the artist Henry van de Velde. An employee of the house was so nice to me and two other visitors through the house. Henry van de Velde is here connected with attention to detail, art and functionality. One should admit at least a little interested in architecture to the villa is not completely disappointed to go out. I am ashamed and very have not donated to it (free admission), but I had plenty of degrees short of cash.
When I had lost my way, I had come to the Museum Gunzenhauser over and I had a few hours because I was still pure. € 6 seems to be the standard museum price is also estimated shuffle mode. The Museum Gunzenhauser exhibits modern art. There is currently a special exhibition of Helmut Kolle, whose work could inspire me, but not easy. So many men!
I was impressed however by the works of Otto Dix. I usually go to the scenery, after I had a quick look on it quickly over now, but it creates Otto Dix that I his landscape paintings look. The man is now included in my list of awesome artists.
have Strangely, I again ask for the strong at home again my pencils and sketch pad rauszuholen ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment