The Children Ficker Quiz
Caution The following text contains satire!
The Children Ficker quiz was designed to identify simple and effective, whether you are a child fucker.
Please fill in the questionnaire truthfully, multiple answers are possible.
Please note that we lock up immediately, should determine this absolutely reliable test that you are a child fucker.
first What do you do when your sexual partner is like a little girl dressed?
□ I get a stand
□ I am totally disgusted-This is fully child porn! □ me
no matter how she looks, I fuck all
second Complete. Ficker children should ... □
hanging / stoning / burning
□ □
give the tail cut off children to fuck
third Purely hypothetical: If you wanted to fuck a child like you would talk about it? (Caution your answer draws may be a few years in jail after himself)
□ I buy him sweets
□ I give him properly submissive to pick it
If yes, what I
□ lock there a few years in my basement and tell him the sex between us was completely normal
□ I give him drugs
If so, what fourth
Suppose a 14 year old fucks a 13 year old is, then this .. □ Full
child porno-type belongs in jail! □
WTF?
□ Yes, somehow borderline, but really you should already, I can not decide
5th Suppose a 14 year-old girl fuck (optional) with a 13 year old boy, then she is ...
□ Full Porn! A horny bitch
□ □ A sex-crazed mutant
6th Suppose a 14 year-old Girls (no bitch) makes inappropriate photos of herself that she sends a few friends and send them the photos then all their friends. What should I do with my boys?
□ What wanker! The times are really beat up, poor girl! □
invite to interrogation because the police make those times really scared after the policemen have waxed (of course only for investigative purposes) on a horny pictures. □
God let it rain brain!
7th I fuck kids ...
□ □ Regularly Sometimes
□ Only in the ass
Now we still have some room to give you proper place Freestyle to give your requests and ideas:
particularly like about the test gave me:
suggestions:
What I want to get rid of child fucker:
Date:
Signature:
0 comments:
Post a Comment