Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Paty Manerola Wedding Date

The delusion of Central European woman

Once you get used intensively deals with Ibsen's works quickly realize that the delusion is a recurring motif. At the end of flies that lie mostly on the realization awakens.
I wonder when the women of Central Europe understand that the emancipation of women but certainly had its place but now even absurd. Today, they achieved exactly the opposite of what they actually wanted to achieve. They discriminate themselves
In many parts of the world, women are still discriminated against today, but I would not central theme here. The others have already done much better than I could, for example, Amnesty Journal of AI in his 2.3 2010th
I will confine myself to in this text only to the women's movement in Central Europe.
Yes, even today, women earn less than men, often in a position vergelichbaren that vary in the relevant press the figures somewhere 12-24%. Happy as an argument for the alleged discrimination against women, the lack of women in leadership positions is given. Indeed, there are loud BMFSFJ in 2006, 31% in managerial positions. Many a woman would have us believe the basis of this "proof" that the men would alone or you would need even a women's quota.
I personally believe that who exactly these women in such numbers, at least partly responsible. Because it provides an excellent excuse for all women. If I am not moving is not due to lack of skills, no, it's up to my Chauvichef. I would like at this point can not exclude that there still are men, the women in leadership positions are not particularly well suffer, but let's be honest, this share is likely to go to infinity to zero. Much
alarming I find what effect this has on women living lie. What makes a man if he is not moving, but very ambitious In this direction? Most work harder and are continuing. But as the non-transport in women's not on the academic competence, but on her sex is she must not train, of course.
blokieren Our women themselves, they take even the motivation to do even better. The mistake not to look at themselves but for others, a popular character errors (both in women than in men).
If women really want equality, they need no quota for women, they would accept, if by chance a man better qualified than she.
Anyway, I'm come to the end of my book, the lie has been exposed and I recognize that men are only human and sometimes they are smarter than me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment