Thursday, December 31, 2009

What Does John Cena Mean When

1and1: strange handling of terminated domains

A separate Home was the late 90s is a must. So I frickelte together my site and published them on 1and1. It came to other domains and at some point there was a considerable collection of domains and subdomains. Mid 2009, I had enough and announced all at 1and1. The nice gentleman from the call center confirmed to me that there are no further costs from early November and everything was done. All the greater was my surprise then: A bill came through Domains by mail, from October until well into 2010. In this case, the domains have been passed without further warning, apparently from 1and1, for they were - surprise, surprise - right in November in foreign owned and have been professionally on Sedo for some offered up to 5,000 €. The domains were originally owned by a law firm and then at the company DomCollect Worldwide Intellectual Property AG .

complaints the bill was not possible. The e-mail account could not be answered by mail, the reference work on the contact, since my account no longer existed. The direct debit, I was able to withdraw more quickly at the bank, now I get reminders for domains that I have not. In my emails I have not received any concrete response. It is apparent to other customers of 1and1 puretec and later so who googles that finds many of these complaints.

Online ordering is quick, termination is difficult and complaints will be almost impossible. Who makes online businesses need today, as consumers, at least in a legal protection insurance and strong nerves.

0 comments:

Post a Comment