Monday, February 2, 2009

Ugly Bathroom Pvc Pipe

super wide angle, super zoom, HD video - to book new generation of compact camera



With the Samsung WB500 and Panasonic TZ7 are now two new compact digital camera with super wide-angle (24 or 25mm, equivalent to small image) and mega zoom (240mm and 300mm). The compact Samsung does with its 10 megapixels while to even HD video in MPG4 format, as published in March, Panasonic. Due to the cinematic qualities called Panasonic TZ7 in the press release also "smallest hybrid camera in the world."

If you wait as I own a new Fujifilm F31 a compact travel camera is likely to experience some surprises this year in the compact class. I am looking for a compact travel camera with larger zoom as my F31 and with a wide angle lens. Actually, I had the Fuji S100FS envisaged. The features of the camera, convinced connected Fuji Super CCD and the large Zomm with superior image quality of Fuji bridge camera me. After I had several large part now in hand, I was not so sure if this is a camera that can be a constant companion. I am now determined to wait for a compact travel camera with excellent picture quality.

What the Samsung WB500 is concerned - this seems the image quality after the first test at DK-camera just average to be good. Sample images, especially the significant Noise convince a spoiled admittedly rather not Fuji F31 photographers. Whether the Panasonic TZ7 with its 10 megapixels will be better to wait. First brings information about the camera now Kamerabericht.de .

is certain: It will come this year, certainly more compact digital cameras with super-wide angle, super zoom and HD video on the market. I will look forward to the new Fuji, with the new Super CCD EXR as a successor for the F31 with hopefully interesting features as well as the pacemaker Samsung and Panasonic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment