dazzling prospects
It's all well organized when you visit the emergency outpatient department of a hospital. stops with a crying child injured in car a first once the parking lot barrier because of overdue parking fee. The waiting time in the clinic is sweetened by a well organized cafeteria, play area are there for the kids, large documents in German and English on certification of the hospital - all ok so far - only what I need now actually less. The medical staff is not up for the surge, hours of waiting times are the result. I wanted to because of the treatment there - not because of the cafeteria, the certificates of paid parking place or the playground.
A few days ago I also tried on Sunday to get a gas station out of the ordinary electrical tape. There was almost everything: alcoholic beverages galore, magazines, food - and even I was able to book trips. But a piece of electrical tape, unfortunately non-existent. After the visit of four gas stations I gave up. Just go to the gas station to buy bread or because of the magazines but not guaranteed because there could be parts for the car.
The policy is also the same for years on the road. More and more perfect production and lean content: Blinding perspectives _uacct this
0 comments:
Post a Comment