fingers away from Medion! The desperate attempt to get
little over three years, my Medion notebook. That was it, the board is defective, I was told. One Saturday in January, I brought the device to a service center in Essen. Wait - waited in line - make the device. A short time later, a quote, I will transfer the agreed amount for which I get almost a new laptop and experience a service disaster.
happened First of nothing, for several weeks. Then demand a fee, the answer is "The computer would have to come next week." Other weeks later: "It . Is not a transfer note "I was once again the data, then it was indeed money has been received several weeks later, nothing of Medion Again a phone call from me to answer.. We call you at short notice several weeks later, on a new one. wake-up call on my part to heist: "Please write to the Customer." I am complaining and get return mail a sample letter after several weeks nothing In another call I know that I still contact again should send the transfer form I do it as you want... and in turn receive a return email that my computer was outside the warranty and I should call for about five euros a service hotline. Another call in turn brings nothing. The customer service from Medion advised me to forget to mail response and simply wait for the computer is in repair, since I have accepted four months ago, the cost estimate. I had put the company in March Medion a deadline to repair or return the computer to me it is not known.
It now four months have passed since I have given to the computer for repair. It is Kafkaesque what's in Medion. Customer calls to have no consequences and only cost money. With this company no one takes responsibility for something. Standard answer: "I will pass it." And the responsible perhaps - are not to speak or hide behind Potemkin Service hotlines. I can only urgently advise everyone: fingers away from Medion!
0 comments:
Post a Comment